Vegan Chick’n Caesar Ranch Wrap
- 1 XL whole wheat wrap
- 1 Boca Spicy Chick’n Patty (vegan) – heated and sliced into strips
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce spritzed with lemon juice and fresh black pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp vegan Ranch Dressing + 1 Tbsp vegan mayo
- 2 Tbsp diced tomato
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tsp crushed vegan croutons
- something cheezy: 1 tsp vegan Parmesan cheese, nutritional yeast OR Daiya vegan cheese shreds
- optional: pinch of fresh herbs like basil, parsley or cilantro
- black pepper to taste
1. Prep your veggies and Ranch dressing (stir the extra tablespoon of Vegenaise into the Ranch). Set aside.
2. Heat your Boca patty – I simply warm in the microwave when in a hurry. Or toast in oven if you have a few extra minutes and want super crispy chick’n strips.
3. Warm your wrap.
4. Add ingredients: dressing (I go light – but you can add as much or little as you’d like!), onions, tomatoes, chick’n strips, crumble croutons over top, add lettuce and vegan cheese. Optional herbs. Some fresh ground black pepper over top.
5. Fold wrap tightly – wrap in foil if transporting in a lunch box. Wrap rolling advice in video one here.
Try 25 more vegan sandwich recipes for the whole family. Lunchbox approved!